Forensics Team Earns 4th Place at League Competition
Thursday, February 20, 2020
Jackson Heights placed 4th at league with 117 sweepstakes points, missing 2nd place by a mere 14 points. All team members made significant contributions to our fourth place win.
- Partners Annie Allen and Sadie Raborn placed 9th in Duet Acting and 10th in Improvised Duet Acting.
- Beatrice Refi placed 7th in Humorous Solo Acting and 9th in Serious Solo Acting.
- Partners Ian Anderson and Wyatt Bacon qualified for finals in Improvised Duet Acting, placing 4th.
- Partners Daniel Little and Ali Teter qualified for finals in Improvised Duet Acting, placing 3rd overall. Ali also placed 10th in Prose as well.
- Kassidi Strathman placed 12th overall in prose and made finals in Extemporaneous Speech where she placed 4th.
- Alex Stirton qualified for finals in Informative Speech, placing 1st and qualifying for State Champs. Alex also placed 7th in Extemporaneous Speech.
- Heather Mandala placed 8th in Original Oration.