New this year! Parents can view current and past reports from assessments taken in Kite, the state's online testing system. Parents can see results from the fall, winter and spring interim practice tests and the Kansas State Assessments taken in Math, Science, and English Language Arts. To log into the Kite Parent Portal follow these steps:
1. Go to https://parentportal.kiteaai.org.
2. Enter your email address that you put into PowerSchool when you did online enrollment.
3. Click the blue Get Started button.
4. An email will be sent from the Kite Service Desk to the email address you entered in the portal with a temporary access code.
5. Enter the access code and click on Let's Go.
If you want to view the complete KITE parent portal user guide, go to the following link:
If you have any questions about the assessment reports, please don't hesitate to contact the school or Adrianne Walsh, USD 335 District Testing Coordinator.