Yesterday, the high school track teams competed at the Oskaloosa Invitational. The boys team earned 1st place with 133 points, and the girls team earned 2nd place with 117 team points.
Individual boys results are as follows:
- Grant Amon-2nd in long jump and 3rd in high jump
- Ian Anderson-5th in 300m hurdles
- Wyatt Bacon-5th in triple jump
- Taegan Binkley-6th in 300m hurdles
- Alex Browning-4th in 100m dash and 5th in the 200m dash
- Julian Butto-2nd in discus
- Devin Coffman-4th in shot put and 5th in discus
- Nate Linck-2nd in the 1600m run
- Daniel Little-1st in the 3200m run and 1st in the 800m run
- Devin Mock-3rd in the 300m hurdles and 5th in high jump
- Lucas Perry-1st in the 400m dash
- Wyatt Rollins-5th in javelin
- Taylor Wamego-1st in shot put (new school record) and 2nd in javelin
- The boys 4x400 relay team earned 1st place, the 4x800 team earned 2nd and the 4x100 team earned 3rd place.
Individual girls results are as follows:
- Annie Allen-1st in 3200m run and 2nd in 1600m run
- Dawson Cochren-3rd in shot put and 5th in javelin
- Kylee Dieckmann-1st in 400m dash and 4th in 200m dash
- Rebekah Hutfles-6th in shot put
- Amaya Marlatt-1st in javelin and 3rd in 300m hurdles
- Sarah Marshall-2nd in long jump and 3rd in javelin
- Ashanti Montgomery-4th in shot put
- Mallori Mulroy-4th in 300m hurdles
- Kanyon Olberding-1st in triple jump (new school record) and long jump, 2nd in 100m dash
- The Lady Cobra 4x100 relay team earned first place.
Congratulations to all these great Cobra track athletes!